What we've been doing in the week since Startup Weekend Taipei
It's been busy, and it's probably going to be busier this week, with meetings with our mentor & a call with Startup Labs ahead. Here are some of the things we've been doing over the last week, in no particular order:
- Refining our pricing
- Testing the automated 'There is an idea for you to vote on' and 'There are vetted ideas waiting for you' emails
- Added a splash page to the site to remind visitors that we are still working on the site and will re-launch on Sept. 1st.
- Writing articles about Startup Weekend Taipei for other websites. One of these, an article for www.innovationmanagement.se brought in around 100 visitors.
- Reviewing websites on www.feedbackroulette.com in order to get reviews of www.getvetter.com
- Rewriting the Examples, How does it work, About us and Contact pages
- Reaching out to industry people on Twitter
This next week is a key week for us. We hope to get some Beta users going on the system, get them submitting ideas, vetting ideas etc. This is very important stuff, we've got to get the stinky tofu tasting good before we open our stinky tofu stand!