A list of ideas you could submit right now
Sometimes it's tricky to get started submitting ideas. We've seen this many times and so we've create a list of different types of ideas to inspire you and get you thinking.
You could even copy the ideas, tweak them a bit and submit them. It's up to you!
- Set the printers to (by default) print both sides
- Send SMS notifications to customers instead of mailing out paper letters
- Add phone-charging stations to waiting rooms to make waiting more pleasant
- Show photos of recently installed and commissioned machines on the TV screens to show employees ‘the end product in action’
- Use customer testimonials (and photos if they are willing) in our advertising
- SMS notifications for drivers when truck-loads are ready to go
- Add a picnic table outside so that staff can sometimes gather and eat outside
- Create a register of foreign-language speaking colleagues who can be asked to help if a customer doesn't speak English
- By default, first try a video-call before sending a technician out to a customer
- Reducing duplication on the forms our customers fill out
- Healthy snacks - add some to the vending machines
- Record webinars and make them available to those that can't attend
- Automatic lighting - lights turn off automatically when there is no movement
- Use simple fans to reduce air-con bills and energy-usage
- Ask customers if they would prefer an online meeting to in-person
Over time we'll grow this list and would love to hear your contributions too!
Photo by Nejc Soklič on Unsplash