The best Microsoft Sharepoint/Teams/Forms alternative for employee ideas
Vetter is an alternative to Sharepoint/Teams that cuts through the noise with an organized way to process ideas.
3 great big reasons to choose Vetter over a Sharepoint or Teams setup:
- Vetter is built for ideas: Unlike the ‘jack of all trades’ Sharepoint/Teams, Veter is a specialist tool built from the ground up to collect and get ideas implemented.
- Stop ideas falling through the cracks:Ideas can get lost in the busy-ness of Teams and the depth of Sharepoint. Vetter has built in tools to help you process, assign, delegate, discuss ideas. Our Idea Owner and Due Dates feature stop ideas falling through the cracks.
- Anonymity options: Submitting anonymously is just not possible on the Microsoft platforms. Many Vetter customers like to give folks that option with their office suggestion box system. What’s more - you can even communicate back and forth with anonymous-submitters in the Vetter software.
3 smaller reasons to choose Vetter over a Sharepoint or Teams setup:
- Employees don’t need a 365 account:Not all employees are hooked up with a Microsoft 365 account. Vetter has features built specifically for this. Check out our QR Code Package for more information.
- Approval controls:Approve and Reject ideas as you see fit.
- Specialist Features:Vetter offers specialized features designed to get the best ideas: Idea Challenges, Idea Rating, Commenting. These features don’t need to be cobbled together from different apps or assembled by a tech whizz at your company - they are ready to go - today, now!